The Azores | Fly & Drive Terceira Island
Perfect opportunity to explore Terceira Island at your own pace!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. Pack your bags and don't forget the adventurous spirit;
- We have made a selection of accommodations in recommended locations for those visiting the island for the first time;
- Breakfast is included during your stay, depending on the accommodation selected;
- This travel package includes car rental during your stay;
- You can customize your travel itinerary as you wish, adding more nights' stay or experiences to make your stay even more special;
- You won't have to worry about a thing, as we have taken care of everything for you.
- Departure dates are subject to changes.
Flexible Package Policy:
- Only $100 to book your trip now! (per person)
- All that is required to secure your desired dates and current incredible price being offered for your dream trip is a deposit of $100. You'll then pay the remainder of your trip 30 days before your departure date.
- Cancel up to 30 days before your initial departure date and the refund will be made by the same initial payment method, without questions or complications.
About the Destination:
Terceira Island is a favorite among travelers who fly out from Toronto to the Azores. Not only is it closer, but it is also a very unique island, where you can spend a full week at least without ever getting bored or running out of new things to do and see. There’s a reason why people say the Azores have ‘’Eight islands and an amusement park’’, and guess which island they are calling the amusement park? Terceira Island, of course! Now if that doesn’t make you want to come and see what all the fun fuss is about for yourself, we don’t know what will!
Nearly 56,500 people call this beautiful island home. Terceira is the perfect Azores island for those seeking a relaxing but active vacation, with outdoor adventures galore never more than a 20-minute drive away. Besides its dozens of gorgeous natural swimming pools to dive in during the summer, Terceira Island also has plentiful choices for enjoying yourself during the winter. Terceira Island is also home to the Azores’ most iconic patchwork landscapes -- gorgeous scenery reminiscent of the Irish and Icelandic countryside -- and to one of the only lava tubes in the world that you can actually visit and see up-close and personal. Terceira Island is also home to the only official UNESCO city in the Azores Islands, Angra do Heroísmo! This charming city is the most picturesque and beautiful one in all of the Azores. Other famous sights that are must-sees in Terceira Island are Monte Brasil, Serra do Cume, and Lagoa das Patas, just to name a few. But there are so many more you won’t want to miss!
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more information and tips.