REFUNDABLE | The Azores | Eco Bungalows Nature Escape
Retreat into nature at this brand new ecolodge tucked away in a quiet corner of Terceira Island!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- What better way to get in touch with nature than by sleeping in the middle of a peaceful forest? Enjoy a stay at this brand new ecolodge on the northside of Terceira Island, a completely environmentally sustainable accommodation that offers guests all of the comforts of home;
- Caparica Azores EcoLoge is a modern unit and one of the most spectacular accommodations in the Azores archipelago;
- This is an invitation to discover the enchanting beauty and unspoiled nature of Terceira island's verdant valleys, flowers, mountains and lakes;
- Breakfast and parking are included during your stay;
- You can also customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, a car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Accommodation:
CAPARICA is a multicultural and open space that focuses on quality. Inspired by the elements of music, cuisine, nature, contemporary art and photography, the property prides itself on being eco-friendly in its practices and contributing to the sustainable development of tourism in the Azores.
With a unique style designed to blend into its natural surroundings, it is located in a lush forest in the north of Terceira Island, less than two kilometers from the popular Biscoitos beach area.
About the Destination:
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers.
Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by Terceira island.
Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira's capital city of Angra do Heroísmo is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights, which include a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the island.
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more information and tips.