The Azores | Terceira Basic Bundle
Escape to Europe's hidden paradise – Book now to save!
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by Terceira island. Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira's capital city of Angra do Heroísmo is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights: a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the island.
Book this exclusive Terceira package to experience all this and more:
- Discover the enchanting beauty and unspoiled nature of Terceira island's verdant valleys, flowers, mountains and lakes
- Explore the ancient lava cave of Algar do Carvão, one of the very few volcanoes that welcomes and encourages visitors
- Visit the biggest Spanish fortress outside of Spain
- Taste local delicacies like alcatra, Queijo Vaquinha and Dona Amélia dessert.
What's included in this package:
- Roundtrip flights from Boston to the Azores
- Accommodation in selected hotels with breakfast
- Airport transfers