Special Offer: Azorean Gin Masterclass
Date and Participants
About the Experience
A delicious learning experience: the history of gin and its modern renaissance
While Portugal is better known for its port, that hasn’t stopped it from producing some excellent gin. Join us as you are guided through the rich history and flavours of gin with gin expert and host here at the Solar Branco Estate, Ali Bullock.
Your gin tasting takes you through the very best gins from the Azores and Portugal as you learn about the history of gin and its modern renaissance. You will try 3 Azorean gins with selected tonics and garnishes matched for each one. Light snacks will be served during the tasting.
Want to experience this tasting for free? To qualify for a free tasting (max 2 people) bring us a craft gin, one we do not have in our collection. To add a little mystery, we don’t tell you if we have it before you arrive.
Strictly adults only. Guests visiting The Gin Library are not permitted to bring babies or children under 16.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Max: 10 guests (private tastings can be arranged for bigger groups, please contact us)
- Free tasting: The bottle must be a craft gin, unopened and left in the collection when you leave.
- Gin library: If the house has guests staying, the library may not be available, and we will host the tasting in another location on the estate.
- Transport: This experience involves alcohol. Please consider a designated driver or book a taxi.
Activity provider policies
Refund Policy / Terms and Conditions
- Up to 7 days or more in advance: full refund. Up to 48 hours: 50% refund. Less than 48 hours: no refund available