REFUNDABLE | The Azores | Terceira Basic Bundle
Escape to Europe's hidden paradise – Book now to save!
Adventures to look forward to:
- Discover the enchanting beauty and unspoiled nature of Terceira island's verdant valleys, flowers, mountains, and lakes
- Explore the ancient lava cave of Algar do Carvão, one of the very few volcanoes that welcomes and encourages visitors
- Visit the biggest Spanish fortress outside of Spain
- Taste local delicacies like alcatra, Queijo Vaquinha and Dona Amélia dessert
Are you looking to traveling solo? Check out FLEXIBLE | Solo Traveler | Terceira Basic Bundlle
- Pay only $100 per person to pre-reserve your seat!
- The remaining portion of the purchase amount will be charged 45 days prior to the departure date. Until then, you will be able to cancel and get the $100 back, no questions asked.
- After you pay the full amount of the package, if you’re not able to travel due to the pandemic, we will issue a voucher with a travel credit that you can use in any of our brands.
About the Destination
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by Terceira island. Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira's capital city of Angra do Heroísmo is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops, and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights: a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the island.
Check out our Azores Blog for more informations and tips.