REFUNDABLE | The Azores | Premium 4-Star Ocean Side
Explore the majestic Terceira Island and stay at the newly renovated 4-Star Ocean Side Terceira Mar Hotel!
Adventures to Look Forward To:
- Discover the enchanting beauty and unspoiled nature of Terceira island's verdant valleys, blossoming flowers, towering mountains, and beautiful lakes
- Explore the ancient lava cave of Algar do Carvão, one of the very few volcanoes that welcome and inspire visitors
- Visit the biggest Spanish fortress outside of Spain
- Taste local delicacies like alcatra, Queijo Vaquinha, and Dona Amélia dessert
About the Hotel:
This magnificent resort hotel is perfectly located for a stay on Terceira Island in the Azores, and is suited both for business guests and for those travelers seeking relaxation and tranquillity. The hotel offers a unique setting, close the historical center of the charming Angra Heróismo, a stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Monte Brasil is about 0.60 miles from the hotel, Lagoa do Negro is roughly 6 miles away, and Serra Santa Bárbara and Quatro Ribeiras are both about 5 miles away. Terceira golf course is about 5 miles from the hotel.
Opened in 2003, this 4-story hotel is stylishly decorated and has 139 newly renovated rooms, all equipped with air conditioning, telephone, cable tv pay-per-view, radio and, Hairdryer, minibar, private balcony, and wi-fi. During their stay, guests can enjoy both leisure and sports activities. The hotel also organizes an entertainment program for adults and children.
Pictured is the breathtaking backdrop where the garden blossoms and the saltwater pool merge with the infinite sea. Offering a breathtaking ocean view, Terceira Mar Hotel is a few mere steps from the historic city center of Angra do Heroísmo, classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
- Pay only $100 per person to pre-reserve your seat!
- The remaining portion of the purchase amount will be charged 45 days prior to the departure date. Until then, you will be able to cancel and get the $100 back, no questions asked.
- After you pay the full amount of the package, if you’re not able to travel due to the pandemic, we will issue a voucher with a travel credit that you can use in any of our brands.
About the Destination
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret,” the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. Offering the perfect balance of natural beauty, like lush volcanic landscapes, with cultural charms like seaside cities with charming European vibes, Terceira Island will pleasantly surprise you. Terceira's capital city of Angra do Heroísmo is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, and a exciting variety of restaurants, shops, and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights, among which include a beautiful black sandy bay and picturesque cobblestone streets. And be sure to not miss the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the island.
Check out our Azores Blog for more information and tips.