The Azores | 4 Star Oceanfront
Spend a week on São Miguel's sunny south shore!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Ponta Delgada, on São Miguel Island
- 6 nights of accommodation in a 4-star beachfront hotel on São Miguel's south shore with breakfast
- All taxes & fees
Why we love this deal:
- Discover São Miguel Island and fall in love with its breathtaking views, delicious regional cuisine, and friendly locals
- Head to one of the island's many gorgeous black sand beaches and visit the only tea plantation in Europe and taste delicious locally grown pineapple
- Get a walking tour of the capital city, Ponta Delgada, and get to know all of its interesting history and architecture
About the Destination
São Miguel is a great year-round destination but when summertime comes, the island gets even more exciting and beautiful. With its temperate maritime climate, the temperature in the summer rounds the 26 degrees Celsius making it a pleasant summer destination. Soak up the sun at the many black sand beaches around the island and take a dip in the temperate clean waters of the Azores. Experience relaxing in natural lava swimming pools, literally swim in a hot spring in the ocean and take a refreshing dip in one of the islands' many waterfalls. Solo or in family, you will be surprised by what the island has to offer.
Fans of adventure sports will also whale-watching and swimming with dolphins off the coast of the island, kayaking and stand up paddle-boarding in the beautiful lakes, surfing or canyoning down the gorgeous waterfalls around the island. Take a short boat-ride to Ilhéu de Vila Franca, a truly idyllic natural reserve, and go snorkeling in its crystal clear waters.
Marvel at the island's volcanic activity, visit its beautiful lakes and quaint villages and enjoy the many spectacular panoramic views of the island. Indulge in a delicious meal at a seaside restaurant, taste the local seafood with a glass of local wine. If this isn’t tantalizing enough, think about seeing Earth breathing through fumaroles and mud pots and then enjoying a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring gazing at the stars. At night, enjoy the nightlife of Ponta Delgada with its lively outdoor bars and cafes.
Check out our Azores Blog for more informations and tips.