The Azores | Flores Basic Bundle
The perfect opportunity to get to know the "Iceland of the Azores"!
Why we love this deal:
- This is the perfect opportunity to get to know the island of Flores, known for its incomparable natural beauty and lush waterfalls;
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. Simply pack your bags, and don't forget to bring your adventurous spirit;
- We have made a selection of accommodations in recommended locations for those visiting the island for the first time;
- Breakfast is included during your stay, depending on the selected accommodation;
- You can customize your travel itinerary as you wish, adding more nights to your stay, more experiences, or a car rental to make your stay even more special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we've taken care of everything for you.
About the Destination:
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by the Azores.
Your trip will also take you to Flores, the westernmost point of the Azores and a true haven of pristine natural beauty. Here, you can marvel at its deep valleys and high peaks, and admire the array of crystal-clear waterfalls and streams around the island.
Flores Island is one of the few official UNESCO Biosphere Reserves in the world, which is a special protection given for natural landscapes. But that’s not the only unique thing about it, as this Azores island is known as the ‘’Island of Waterfalls’’, being a favorite of outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers. The waterfall of Poço do Bacalhau, found in Fajã Grande, is especially perfect to dive in at sunset, when the mountains are illuminated in the background. Also a must-see on your list? The Poço da Ribeira do Ferreiro and it's more than 20 waterfalls, which provide a stunning scenescape that will take your breath away at any time of the day, year-round.
Check out our Azores Travel GuideTravel Guide for more information and tips.