Authentic Azores | Terceira
Enjoy a quiet getaway in a traditional Azorean guest house in the countryside of Terceira Island
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Terceira, Azores
- Accommodation at a traditional Azorean guesthouse in the countryside of Terceira Island
Why we love this deal:
Get away from the hustle and busy of the city and enjoy a relaxing vacation in the Azorean countryside. Select one of our favorite rural accommodations and experience the Azores in a uniquely traditional way.
- Discover the enchanting beauty and unspoiled nature of Terceira island’s verdant valleys, flowers, mountains and lakes
- Explore the ancient lava cave of Algar do Carvão, one of the very few volcanoes that welcomes and encourages visitors
- Visit the biggest Spanish fortress outside of Spain
- Taste local delicacies like alcatra, Queijo Vaquinha and Dona Amélia dessert
Please note that May 27th, June 3rd and June 10th departure are for 6 nights.
About the Destination
Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by Terceira island. Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira’s capital city of Angra do Heroísmo and is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights: a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the island.
Check out our Azores Blog for more informations and tips.