The Azores | Faial, Pico & Terceira
Discover 3 Islands for an incredible price!
Fly to Terceira island and explore the oldest city in the Azores, Angra do Heroísmo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit a 17th century fortress. Dip into the natural swimming pools of Biscoitos or trek the protected natural park of Monte Brasil.
Our travel package will also take you to Faial for some more excitement and breathtaking views. Admire the power of the Earth at Faial's Capelinhos Volcano, where the most recent volcanic eruption took place in the archipelago. Have a refreshing gin and tonic at Horta's famous yachtsmen's bar and gaze at its colorful marina. Go whale watching and see impressive sperm whales and bottlenose dolphins.
Then, visit UNESCO's protected vineyards of Pico island. Climb the highest mountain in Portugal or simply admire its grandeur from different spots on the island. Visit the interesting Whaling Museum and learn about the island's rich history and past whale-hunting tradition. Taste the exquisite local wines and varied liqueurs.
With this special travel package, you are sure to fall in love with these awe-inspiring islands of beauty, charm and pristine nature.
During your stay you will be able to visit:
- Terceira Island: Algar do Carvão Volcano, Monte Brasil, Angra do Heroísmo - UNESCO World Heritage City, Praia da Vitória Bay, the amazing vista from Serra do Cume and the biggest Spanish fortress outside Spain
- Faial Island: Capelinhos Volcano, Horta Marina and the famous Peter's Cafe.
- Pico Island: Pico Mountain ,stone-walled vineyards, Wine Museum, Whaler's Museum and Gruta das Torres, one of the world's longest lava tubes.
What's included in this package:
- Roundtrip flights from Boston to the Azores
- Inter-Island connection (flights from Terceira to Faial, boat ticket from Faial to Pico and flight from Pico to Terceira)
- Accommodation in selected hotels with breakfast.
You may also be interested in:
- Discover two archipelagos in one go with our Madeira and Azores - Island Hopping package
- Visit the mainland and the Azores with our Lisbon and Azores package.
Day 1 - Arrival at Faial island
Day 2 - Free time for personal activities
Day 3 - Boat Trip to Pico island
Day 4 - Free time for personal activities
Day 5 - Flight to Terceira island
Day 6 and 7 -Free time for personal activities
Day 8 - Return Flight
The base package includes:
- Roundtrip flights from Boston to the Azores
- Inter-island connections (flights from Terceira to Faial, boat ticket from Faial to Pico and flight from Pico to Terceira)
- Checked baggage (1 piece, 23kg, per passenger)
- Carry on baggage (1 piece, 6kg, per passenger)
- Accommodation in Faial Island
- Accommodation in Terceira Island
- Accommodation in Pico Island
- All taxes.
Flight information: see below for travel dates and details.
Optional Activities: We have selected some of our most popular activities that you can book at a special price along with this deal.
Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip. (Cost per infant is $150.)Show more
Nonrefundable special price packages:
Once the payment is made, the reservation cannot be cancelled. No refund in case of cancellation or no-show. Any and all changes made to the reservation after the airplane tickets have been issued are subject to a penalty fee to be communicated at the time the alterations are requested.
All prices include airfare, fuel surcharges, airport taxes and fees. All prices are per person, based on double/twin occupancy. Single travelers must pay an extra fee.
Air & land tour prices apply from the gateway airport or city specified in the Package Highlights. Prices will vary from alternative gateway airports or cities and may be higher.
The total price will be clearly displayed prior to any deposit being required. Should the hotel mentioned in the deal not be available for the dates in question, the company will make the reservation for another hotel of the same category and let you know immediately of the change.
Important disclaimer information:
Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and name changes are not allowed.
When you purchase your ticket, you agree to the following rules and restrictions:
NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF TICKET
Tickets issued via Azores Getaways are non-transferable and can only be used by the person whose name is indicated on the ticket. Valid proof of identity must be presented whenever required upon check-in. If it is found that the person presenting the ticket is not the same person named as passenger in the ticket or if such person is unable to satisfactorily prove that he/she is the same person named in the ticket, then the Carrier shall refuse carriage to such person and reserves the right to retain and confiscate the ticket so presented.
NON-REFUNDABILITY OF TICKET
Please assume that the fare is non-refundable and any change or cancellation will result in full forfeiture of the value of the ticket with no refund or credit available. Rules and restrictions as imposed by the airline(s) will be applicable to your fare should you need to change or cancel your flight(s).
Azores Getaways issues airfare in partnership with affiliate airlines via their departing cities only. Azores Getaways does not provide through-ticket or connecting flight services, and as such, can not be held responsible for connecting flight delays or cancellations that are issued through unaffiliated providers. Customers are responsible for any fees or additional charges that may be incurred as a result of a missed or changed flight. Azores Getaways has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other such causes, and holds no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
TRAVEL & BOOKING RECOMMENDATIONS:
When booking your itinerary, be sure to arrange connections with a sufficient window of time between flights to allow for any cancellations or delays due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For customers who require a connecting flight to reach one of Azores Getaways' departing cities, we recommend booking flights with a layover of at least 6 hours between connections.
The passenger is required to arrive at Carrier's check-in location sufficiently in advance of the indicated flight departure time to permit completion of any government formalities and departure procedures and in any event not later than the time that maybe indicated by the Carrier. If the passenger fails to arrive on time at Carrier's check-in counter or boarding gate (even if the passenger has already checked-in for the flight), Carrier may cancel the space reserved for the passenger. Carrier is not liable to the passenger for loss or expense due to the passenger's failure to comply with these provisions.
Get to the airport as early as possible to allow time for check-in, baggage check and security. Some airports require a longer minimum check-in time before scheduled departure, depending on your trip. If you’re traveling on another airline, their check-in times apply.
Recommended Arrival Times:
- Intercontinental Flights: 3 Hours prior to departure
- International (Short/Medium Distance Travel): 2 Hours prior to departure
- Adult passengers 18 and over must show valid identification at the airport checkpoint in order to travel. Passport required for international flights.
- TSA does not require children under 18 to provide identification when traveling with a companion within the United States. Contact the airline for questions regarding specific ID requirements for travelers under 18.
- For more detailed information and tips, please refer to this helpful Traveler's Checklist provided by the U.S. Government - Department of State.