Conheça duas das mais procuradas ilhas dos Açores: São Miguel e Pico!
O pacote inclui:
- Voo de ida e volta para os Açores
- Voo inter-ilhas
- Alojamento na Ilha de São Miguel
- Alojamento na Ilha do Pico
Razões porque gostamos deste pacote:
- Ficará a conhecer 2 magníficas ilhas numa só viagem;
- Na Ilha de São Miguel, aproveite para desfrutar de um relaxante banho termal e prove o famoso cozido das Furnas. Explore as várias cascatas e os fantásticos trilhos que esta ilha tem para oferecer. Visite a única plantação de chá da Europa e prove o doce ananás cultivado nos Açores;
- Explore a incrível Ilha do Pico, onde pode provar o magnífico vinho e caminhar pela imponente Montanha do Pico - a mais alta de Portugal - que no seu interior conserva longas grutas vulcânicas. Nos seus campos de lava estendem-se muros entre os quais nascem as vinhas, consideradas património mundial.
- Os voos incluídos estão sujeitos à disponibilidade em tempo real e o seu preço pode alterar. Poderá escolher outros horários de partida durante o processo de reserva;
- A bagagem permitida varia de acordo com a transportadora. Por favor, verifique o que está incluído antes de concluir a sua reserva;
- Bebés: se estiver a viajar com um bebé menor de 2 anos, entre em contato connosco no prazo de 24 horas após a reserva da sua viagem.
- O horário de check-in na maioria dos hotéis inicia às 14:00. O check-out deverá ser feito até às 12:00. Verifique os horários de check-in / check-out do seu alojamento no momento da reserva.
- Os transferes de e para o aeroporto não se encontram incluídos neste pacote. Poderá adicioná-los durante o processo de reserva;
- Se preferir alugar um carro poderá escolher uma das opções que disponibilizamos durante o processo de reserva.
Nonrefundable special price packages:
Once the payment is made, the reservation cannot be cancelled. No refund in case of cancellation or no-show. Any and all changes made to the reservation after the airplane tickets have been issued are subject to a penalty fee to be communicated at the time the alterations are requested.
All prices include airfare, fuel surcharges, airport taxes and fees. All prices are per person, based on double/twin occupancy. Single travelers must pay an extra fee.
Air & land tour prices apply from the gateway airport or city specified in the Package Highlights. Prices will vary from alternative gateway airports or cities and may be higher.
The total price will be clearly displayed prior to any deposit being required. Should the hotel mentioned in the deal not be available for the dates in question, the company will make the reservation for another hotel of the same category and let you know immediately of the change.
Important disclaimer information:
Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and name changes are not allowed.
The amount to be charged by Azores Getaways does not include any fees or commissions that may be applied by the client's bank to process the payment(s).
The optional cost(s) of upgrades and add-ons for additional services (airline, rental car, or others) are at the discretion of the client to select during the booking process and are not included in the final package cost unless specifically stated in the description (eg: additional luggage, transfers, drivers, extra insurance, or other).
Clients are responsible for ensuring the correct entry of personal data of the passenger(s) when booking flights or they will be subject to additional fees for any corrections at the discretion of the airline.
Any additional tourist or municipal taxes imposed by each individual destination in a booking are not included and must be paid directly at the accommodation; Clients are strongly urged to research any possible applicable taxes prior to travel.
When you purchase your ticket, you agree to the following rules and restrictions:
NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF TICKET
Tickets issued via Azores Getaways are non-transferable and can only be used by the person whose name is indicated on the ticket. Valid proof of identity must be presented whenever required upon check-in. If it is found that the person presenting the ticket is not the same person named as passenger in the ticket or if such person is unable to satisfactorily prove that he/she is the same person named in the ticket, then the Carrier shall refuse carriage to such person and reserves the right to retain and confiscate the ticket so presented.
NON-REFUNDABILITY OF TICKET
Please assume that the fare is non-refundable and any change or cancellation will result in full forfeiture of the value of the ticket with no refund or credit available. Rules and restrictions as imposed by the airline(s) will be applicable to your fare should you need to change or cancel your flight(s).
Azores Getaways issues airfare in partnership with affiliate airlines via their departing cities only. Azores Getaways does not provide through-ticket or connecting flight services, and as such, can not be held responsible for connecting flight delays or cancellations that are issued through unaffiliated providers. Customers are responsible for any fees or additional charges that may be incurred as a result of a missed or changed flight. Azores Getaways has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other such causes, and holds no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
TRAVEL & BOOKING RECOMMENDATIONS:
When booking your itinerary, be sure to arrange connections with a sufficient window of time between flights to allow for any cancellations or delays due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For customers who require a connecting flight to reach one of Azores Getaways' departing cities, we recommend booking flights with a layover of at least 6 hours between connections.
The passenger is required to arrive at Carrier's check-in location sufficiently in advance of the indicated flight departure time to permit completion of any government formalities and departure procedures and in any event not later than the time that maybe indicated by the Carrier. If the passenger fails to arrive on time at Carrier's check-in counter or boarding gate (even if the passenger has already checked-in for the flight), Carrier may cancel the space reserved for the passenger. Carrier is not liable to the passenger for loss or expense due to the passenger's failure to comply with these provisions.
Get to the airport as early as possible to allow time for check-in, baggage check and security. Some airports require a longer minimum check-in time before scheduled departure, depending on your trip. If you’re traveling on another airline, their check-in times apply.
Recommended Arrival Times:
- Intercontinental Flights: 3 Hours prior to departure
- International (Short/Medium Distance Travel): 2 Hours prior to departure
- Adult passengers 18 and over must show valid identification at the airport checkpoint in order to travel. Passport required for international flights.