Azores Stopover | Gran Canaria
Discover these two beautiful island destinations situated in the middle of the Atlantic
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to São Miguel and Gran Canaria
- Inter-island connections
- 3 nights of accommodation at a 3- or 4-star hotel in Gran Canaria
- 4 nights of accommodation at a 3- or 4-star hotel in São Miguel
- Breakfast included (depending on the hotel selected)
Why we love this deal:
- Enjoy Gran Canaria's many outdoor and water activities, from scuba diving in warm waters, kitesurfing and surfing to camel and horse rides, this island offers a myriad of activities that will keep you entertained
- Hike Gran Canaria's Biosphere Reserve protected by UNESCO, relax on its golden beaches, go shopping and wander around the city's Old Town admiring its architecture and lively atmosphere
- Explore São Miguel Island's breathtaking views, enjoy the delicious regional cuisine and mingle with the friendly locals
- Go whale watching, discover the island by hiking its gorgeous trails, and relax on a black sandy beaches
About the Destination
The experience of a lifetime awaits you at two exciting European island destinations: sunny Grand Canaria and lush São Miguel Island. Our fantastic flight and hotel package combines two distinct island destinations to give you a memorable vacation.
Known for their seafront resorts and sunny skies, the Canary Islands are a great vacation destination for those looking to soak up the sun and have a relaxing and fun time. Our travel package takes you to Gran Canaria, an island of stunningly diverse landscapes boasting volcanoes, prehistoric sites, lush forests, sandy coves and miles of sandy dunes.
A bit further up, is the Azores, your second vacation destination and a place that will surely enchant you. Boasting stunning landscapes of lush forests, hills and fields, beautiful crater lakes, picturesque villages and exciting volcanic activity, São Miguel island is the perfect destination for nature lovers and those looking to enjoy a more relaxed pace of life.
Marvel at the gorgeous blue and green twin lakes of Sete Cidades, soak in thermal pools surrounded by exotic greenery, enjoy a meal cooked in natural thermal heat in the beautiful town of Furnas and feel its bubbling volcanic activity. Discover Ponta Delgada full of culture, history and delicious food and wander around its historic streets.
Take advantage of this great flight and hotel deal and let the good times begin!Show more
- The flights included are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
- Included baggage allowance varies by carrier. Please check what's included during the flight selection portion of your booking.
- Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip. (Cost per infant is $150.)
- Check-in time for most hotels is at 2:00pm; Check-out is typically at 12:00pm. Please verify the check-in/check-out times for your selected accommodation at time of booking.
- Airport transfers are not included in this offer; We recommend booking a rental car to get around
- Transfers and/or rent-a-cars can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee
Please note that this promotional offer is nonrefundable.Show more
Nonrefundable special price packages:
Once the payment is made, the reservation cannot be cancelled. No refund in case of cancellation or no-show. Any and all changes made to the reservation after the airplane tickets have been issued are subject to a penalty fee to be communicated at the time the alterations are requested.
All prices include airfare, fuel surcharges, airport taxes and fees. All prices are per person, based on double/twin occupancy. Single travelers must pay an extra fee.
Air & land tour prices apply from the gateway airport or city specified in the Package Highlights. Prices will vary from alternative gateway airports or cities and may be higher.
The total price will be clearly displayed prior to any deposit being required. Should the hotel mentioned in the deal not be available for the dates in question, the company will make the reservation for another hotel of the same category and let you know immediately of the change.
Important disclaimer information:
Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and name changes are not allowed.
When you purchase your ticket, you agree to the following rules and restrictions:
NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF TICKET
Tickets issued via Azores Getaways are non-transferable and can only be used by the person whose name is indicated on the ticket. Valid proof of identity must be presented whenever required upon check-in. If it is found that the person presenting the ticket is not the same person named as passenger in the ticket or if such person is unable to satisfactorily prove that he/she is the same person named in the ticket, then the Carrier shall refuse carriage to such person and reserves the right to retain and confiscate the ticket so presented.
NON-REFUNDABILITY OF TICKET
Please assume that the fare is non-refundable and any change or cancellation will result in full forfeiture of the value of the ticket with no refund or credit available. Rules and restrictions as imposed by the airline(s) will be applicable to your fare should you need to change or cancel your flight(s).
Azores Getaways issues airfare in partnership with affiliate airlines via their departing cities only. Azores Getaways does not provide through-ticket or connecting flight services, and as such, can not be held responsible for connecting flight delays or cancellations that are issued through unaffiliated providers. Customers are responsible for any fees or additional charges that may be incurred as a result of a missed or changed flight. Azores Getaways has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other such causes, and holds no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
TRAVEL & BOOKING RECOMMENDATIONS:
When booking your itinerary, be sure to arrange connections with a sufficient window of time between flights to allow for any cancellations or delays due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For customers who require a connecting flight to reach one of Azores Getaways' departing cities, we recommend booking flights with a layover of at least 6 hours between connections.
The passenger is required to arrive at Carrier's check-in location sufficiently in advance of the indicated flight departure time to permit completion of any government formalities and departure procedures and in any event not later than the time that maybe indicated by the Carrier. If the passenger fails to arrive on time at Carrier's check-in counter or boarding gate (even if the passenger has already checked-in for the flight), Carrier may cancel the space reserved for the passenger. Carrier is not liable to the passenger for loss or expense due to the passenger's failure to comply with these provisions.
Get to the airport as early as possible to allow time for check-in, baggage check and security. Some airports require a longer minimum check-in time before scheduled departure, depending on your trip. If you’re traveling on another airline, their check-in times apply.
Recommended Arrival Times:
- Intercontinental Flights: 3 Hours prior to departure
- International (Short/Medium Distance Travel): 2 Hours prior to departure
- Adult passengers 18 and over must show valid identification at the airport checkpoint in order to travel. Passport required for international flights.
- TSA does not require children under 18 to provide identification when traveling with a companion within the United States. Contact the airline for questions regarding specific ID requirements for travelers under 18.
- For more detailed information and tips, please refer to this helpful Traveler's Checklist provided by the U.S. Government - Department of State.