The Azores | Furnas Thermal & Spa Escape
Relax, unwind, and get rejuvenated amid the stunning natural surroundings of São Miguel's Furnas Boutique Hotel & Spa!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package saves you the stress of planning everything yourself. Simply pack your bags and don't forget to bring your adventurous spirit;
- This trip to the Azores includes a special rate for one of the most requested and charming hotels on the island of São Miguel, the Furnas Boutique Hotel & Spa;
- Indulge in a hot basalt stone massage, a rejuvenating facial, or a luxurious body wrap in the on-site spa for a truly relaxing escape;
- This is an invitation to explore the mystical Furnas Valley, home to the island's best volcanic activity spots, to marvel at the bubbling caldeiras and geysers, to see Furnas Lake with its fumaroles and thermal underground cooking, and to experience Poça da Beija´s and Terra Nostra´s relaxing natural hot springs;
- Breakfast and parking are included during your stay;
- You can customize your travel itinerary as you wish, adding more nights to your stay, more experiences, or a car rental to make your trip even more special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, because we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Hotel:
Furnas Boutique Hotel is located in Furnas on São Miguel Island in the Azores, a place of breathtaking beauty where one finds the largest concentration of thermal waters in Europe. The perfect spot to unwind, leave the stress behind, and connect to nature, this modern hotel offers excellent service, superb cuisine, indoor and outdoor thermal pools, and a splendid spa, all in one magnificent location.
Inside the hotel, you will find "À Terra" restaurant, its menu inspired by local products created by Mother Nature. Don't forget to visit this warm and engaging place, where one is served with love and the food is prepared with both expertise and great passion. À Terra is a restaurant with homemade, delicious, and healthy food.
In addition to its delicious restaurant, Furnas Boutique Hotel Thermal & Spa also features a full-service spa. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
About the Destination:
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. São Miguel Island, is a beautiful green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. With stunning lush landscapes, exotic plants, dormant volcanoes, hot springs, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for adventure seekers and those looking for an off-the beaten path European destination.
Fans of adventure sports will enjoy kayaking and stand up paddle-boarding in the beautiful lakes or ocean, surfing the Atlantic waves or canyoning down the gorgeous waterfalls around the island. Go hiking and explore the island's wonders on foot with the mighty Atlantic as the background. Discover hidden beaches and marvel at the many waterfalls around the island. If this isn't tantalizing enough, think about seeing Earth breathing through fumaroles and mud pots, and then enjoying a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring gazing at the stars.
Enjoy the island's quaint fishing villages, seaside restaurants and delicious seafood. Taste a superb meal cooked under the ground, the cozido, and the locally grown sweet pineapple. There are numerous vacation activities to be enjoyed on the island. Take advantage of this great vacation package and have a great adventure!
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more information and tips.