Portuguese Islands | The Azores & Madeira
Discover these two beautiful archipelagos situated in the middle of the Atlantic!
Why we love this deal:
- This is the perfect opportunity to get to know the 2 archipelagos of Portugal in one trip;
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. Simply pack your bags, and don't forget to bring your adventurous spirit;
- We have made a selection of accommodations in the top recommended locations for those who want to explore both islands;
- Explore São Miguel Island's breathtaking views, enjoy the delicious regional cuisine, and mingle with the friendly locals! Go whale watching, discover the island by hiking its gorgeous trails, and relax on a black sandy beach;
- Discover the historical city of Ponta Delgada, with its cobbled streets and black and white mosaic pavements, or visit the only tea plantation in Europe. Taste delicious locally grown pineapple and enjoy a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring;
- Boasting mild weather year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes and exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination;
- Go hiking in the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls, and lush laurel forests that are protected by UNESCO, then watch the sunset from a scenic seaside terrace as you sample the famous Madeira wine;
- Breakfast is included during your stay on both islands, depending on the selected accommodation;
- You can customize your travel itinerary as you wish, adding more nights to your stay, additional experiences, or a car rental to make your trip even more special;
- You won't have to worry about a thing, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destination:
The Azores are a stunning group of nine islands. Each with its own identity, beauty and charm, these jewels in the middle of the Atlantic are a must-visit destination. With this travel package, we take you to São Miguel, the largest island of the archipelago. Boasting lush landscapes that surround dormant volcanoes, exotic flora and beautiful crater lakes, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for those looking for an off-the beaten path European destination.
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more information and tips.
Our flight and hotel package takes you also to exquisite Madeira - the Atlantic's pearl. With great warm weather all year round, a unique history and a ton of new flavors to explore, Madeira is the perfect combination for your Atlantic island vacation. Full of culture, amazing hiking possibilities and friendly locals, Madeira is a great island destination. Marvel at its scenic cliff views and enjoy the thrilling experience of coming down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan. Taste the exotic fruits of Madeira and enjoy its delicious cuisine. Relax at a natural swimming pool and just have a grand time.
Check out our Madeira Travel Guide for more information and tips.