The Azores | Food & Fado Experience
Enjoy a 4-star escape to Terceira Island and stay at a historical hotel!
Why we love this deal:
- Discover the enchanting beauty and unspoiled nature of Terceira island's verdant valleys, flowers, mountains, and lakes;
- Explore the ancient lava cave of Algar do Carvão, one of the very few volcanoes that welcomes and encourages visitors;
- Visit the biggest Spanish fortress outside of Spain;
- Taste local delicacies like alcatra, Queijo Vaquinha, and Dona Amélia dessert;
- Breakfast is included during your stay;
- This travel package also included a fado dinner at the lodge's restaurant. This is the ultimate invitation to appreciate Portuguese traditions!
- Departure dates are subject to changes.
Flexible Package Policy:
- Only $100 to book your trip now! (per person)
- All that is required to secure your desired dates and current incredible price being offered for your dream trip is a deposit of $100. You'll then pay the remainder of your trip 30 days before your departure date.
- Cancel up to 30 days before your initial departure date and the refund will be made by the same initial payment method, without questions or complications.
About the Destination:
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by Terceira island. Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira's capital city of Angra do Heroísmo is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops, and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights: a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets, and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the island.
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more informations and tips.