REFUNDABLE | The Azores | Discover Terceira's Heritage
Discover Terceira's unique heritage and colorful history with this cultural package!
- May 26th is for 9 Nights in Terceira Island
- June 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th are for 6 Nights in Terceira Island
Why we love this deal:
- Immerse yourself in the authentic culinary and cultural traditions of the Azores with these intimate, specially curated tours and experiences:
- Angra do Heroísmo City Walking Tour: Get to know downtown of Angra do Heroismo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1983, on this walking tour with a professional local guide. This tour will take you around to all the city's significant historical sites, with a few sweet surprises along the way.
- Burn off the extra calories with an invigorating hike or bike ride where you can appreciate the enchanting beauty and unspoiled nature of Terceira island's verdant valleys, stunning coastlines, flora and fauna, mountains, and lakes
- Explore the ancient lava cave of Algar do Carvão, one of the very few volcanoes that welcome and encourages visitors
- Pay only $100 per person to pre-reserve your seat!
- The remaining portion of the purchase amount will be charged 45 days prior to the departure date. Until then, you will be able to cancel and get the $100 back, no questions asked.
- After you pay the full amount of the package, if you’re not able to travel due to the pandemic, we will issue a voucher with a travel credit that you can use in any of our brands.
About the Destination
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by Terceira island. Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira's capital city of Angra do Heroísmo is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops, and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights: a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the island.
Check out our Azores Blog for more informations and tips.