The Azores & Madeira | Premium 5-Star Spa
Relax & rejuvenate your body and soul on this 5-star island spa getaway to the Azores & Madeira
Why we love this deal:
- Explore São Miguel Island's breathtaking views, enjoy the delicious regional cuisine and mingle with the friendly locals! Go whale watching, discover the island by hiking its gorgeous trails, and relax in a hot spring or on a black sandy beach
- Enjoy a relaxing, oceanfront vacation, and indulge in a luxurious spa treatment or dive right into the Atlantic with a surf lesson or SUP tour
- Boasting mild weather all year-round, unique traditions and culture, delicious cuisine, stunning landscapes, exotic flora, and offering a variety of water and mountain sports, Madeira Island is a prestigious and multi-faceted European vacation destination
- Go hiking on the island’s extensive natural reserve and discover stunning coastal cliffs with mesmerizing views, cascading waterfalls and lush laurel forests protected by UNESCO, then watch the sunset from an atmospheric seaside terrace while sipping on the famous Madeira wine
- Take advantage of the luxurious spa amenities at your hotel and indulge in a treatment, or relax in the sauna, Turkish bath, jacuzzi, heated indoor pool, Halotherapy Rom and Relaxation Room
About the Hotels
We've pre-selected two fabulous hotels for this deal. Here are a few details about each one.
Situated on São Miguel Island, the Azor Hotel is a chic, vibrant and cosmopolitan hotel with a strong connection to the sea and nature. First opened in May 2016, the Azor Hotel features 123 spectacular sea view rooms, the "Á Terra" restaurant, lobby market, cheese corner, rooftop outdoor pool & bar. Boasting an on-site spa, gym, conference center, and casino with live entertainment, guests of the Azor will enjoy the hotel's sleek, modern amenities, creature comforts, and world-class service. Inspired by São Miguel Island's natural beauty and adventurous spirit, the Azor Hotel offers guests a wide range of outdoor activities, adventures, and local experiences to get out and experience the island.
Located in the town of Calheta in Madeira, overlooking the sea, the SACCHARUM RESORT & SPA is designed with a natural and landscaping that offers a symbiosis between the ocean and the mountain. Admittedly a design resort, the SACCHARUM had the signatures of modern and innovative HR architecture studio + and recognized and awarded Madeiran interior designer Nini Andrade Silva, who opted for contemporary decor, using as the main element, the sugar cane. The SAVOY SACCHARUM Spa philosophy is based on unique sensory experiences, in a refined and luxury environment. Here you will find tranquility and well-being, with a wide range of treatments, which will fully reinvigorate and revitalize your body and mind.
About the Destination
The Azores are a stunning group of nine islands. Each with its own identity, beauty and charm, these jewels in the middle of the Atlantic are a must-visit destination. With this travel package, we take you to São Miguel, the largest island of the archipelago. Boasting lush landscapes that surround dormant volcanoes, exotic flora and beautiful crater lakes, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for those looking for an off-the beaten path European destination.
Check out our Azores Blog for more informations and tips.
Our flight and hotel package takes you also to exquisite Madeira - the Atlantic's pearl. With great warm weather all year round, a unique history and a ton of new flavors to explore, Madeira is the perfect combination to your Atlantic island vacation. Full of culture, amazing hiking possibilities and friendly locals, Madeira is a great island destination. Marvel at its scenic cliff views and enjoy the thrilling experience of coming down a hill on a traditional wicker toboggan. Taste the exotic fruits of Madeira and enjoy its delicious cuisine. Relax at a natural swimming pool and just have a grand time.
Check out our Madeira Blog for more informations and tips.
Discover these mesmerizing Portuguese islands with Azores Getaways!