The Azores | Golf in São Miguel
Play Golf surrounded by the stunning nature of the Azores
This offer includes:
- Round trip flights to Ponta Delgada, São Miguel
- Accommodation at selected hotels
- Breakfast included
- 5 Full days of golfing at the Batalha and/or Furnas Golf Courses
- All taxes & fees
Why we love this deal:
- Enjoy 5 days of golfing at the island’s beautiful golf courses perfectly set amid a breathtaking and peaceful landscape where the only worries you will have, will be your golf game
- Visit Furnas, home to bubbling volcanic activity and where you can enjoy a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring before another enticing day of golf
- Indulge in the delicious typical Azorean cuisine at one of the city’s restaurants and wash it down with a glass of regional wine
About the Destination
Imagine being in a golf course and not seeing any type of human construction on the horizon, only the green of the landscape and the blue of the ocean in the background. This is golfing in the Azores! With mild weather all year round, the Azores are a wonderful golf destination, off the beaten path and with high-quality golf courses. Our fantastic travel package invites you to spend a great vacation golfing on one of the most beautiful islands you will ever visit, São Miguel.
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with a year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. ão Miguel Island, the largest of the Azores archipelago is a beautiful green gem in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean boasting lush green landscapes dotted with colorful hydrangeas, stunning volcanic activity, exotic flora, and two high-quality golf courses, Batalha and Furnas. With stunning lush landscapes, sunny black sand beaches, crystal clear ocean waters, exotic plants, dormant volcanos, and hot springs, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for nature lovers, beach bums, or those looking for an off-the-beaten-path European summer destination. S
After a day of golfing, take some time to explore this stunning island and marvel at its natural beauty. Marvel at the twin blue and green lakes of Sete Cidades, and discover the seaside city of Ponta Delgada with its beautiful architecture, cobbled streets and black and white mosaic pavements.
We have selected a list of elegant hotels to make your golfing experience in the Azores even more pleasant.
Select your preferred dates and start practicing your backswing!
Check out our Azores Blog for more informations and tips.