The Azores | São Miguel & Pico
Visit São Miguel and Pico Island in one trip - the two largest islands in the Azores archipelago!
All flights and connections
Accommodations for your destinations
Expert trip manager
All taxes & fees
Travel Insurance and Coverage for Covid-19
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package allows you to discover the two biggest islands of the Azores archipelago in one single trip;
- We made a selection of special hotels in various locations that were highly recommended for visitors due to their proximity to nearby restaurants and other popular tourist facilities;
- Breakfast is included during your stay, depending on the accommodation selected;
- When you visit Pico Island, you are only 30 minutes away by boat from Faial Island, which you can easily visit during your stay. You can also visit São Jorge Island, since there is a regular boat connection between these 3 islands, known as the Azores Triangle Islands;
- You don't have to worry about anything, because we already made all the negotiations for you;
- This travel package saves you the stress of planning everything on your own. Enjoy what we have negotiated for you, just don't forget to bring your adventurous spirit;
- Our team of travel agents is at your disposal to answer any questions you may have before and during your trip;
- You can customize your travel itinerary as you wish, adding additional nights to your stay, more experiences, a car rental, and more--anything to make your trip even more special.
Flexible Package Policy:
- Only €50 to book your trip now!
- All that is required to secure your desired dates and current incredible price being offered for your dream trip is a deposit of €50. You'll then pay the remainder of your trip 30 days before your departure date. But, there's more!
- You can also use our €50 offer for new users as a deposit for your travel package. This information does not exempt you from reading the rules of our Rewards System.
- Cancel up to 30 days before your initial departure date and the refund will be made by the same initial payment method, without questions or complications
About the Destination:
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by the Azores.
São Miguel Island
Marvel at the geothermal volcanic activity of São Miguel Island and its impressive crater lakes. Enjoy a relaxing thermal bath at a natural hot spring. Taste a delicious thermally cooked meal, "cozido", in Furnas, home to fumaroles and geysers. Explore its many waterfalls and hiking trails. Visit Europe's only tea plantations and taste the sweet local pineapple, grown only in the Azores.
Visit the UNESCO protected vineyards of Pico Island. Climb the highest mountain in Portugal or simply admire its grandeur from different spots on the island. Visit the interesting Whaling Museum and learn about the island's rich history and past whale-hunting tradition. Taste the exquisite local wines and varied liqueurs. Pico Island, dominated by Portugal's highest mountain-the majestic Pico- is an island of unique beauty, authentic customs, and traditions, and a mesmerizing man-made landscape protected by UNESCO. With this special travel package, you will surely fall in love with these unique islands of beauty, charm and pristine nature.
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more information and tips.