The Azores | Terceira & Graciosa
Visit two islands with UNESCO heritage sites: Graciosa and Terceira!
Why we love this deal:
- This is the perfect opportunity to get to know two islands of the Azores, one extremely popular and one incredibly peaceful;
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. Pack your bags and don't forget the adventurous spirit;
- We have made a selection of accommodations in prime locations on both islands;
- You will have the opportunity to visit Terceira, one of the most popular islands in the Azores, whose capital, the city of Angra do Heroísmo, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site;
- Graciosa is one of the few Biosphere Reserves in the world, and the untouched scenery of this island is sure to surprise you;
- You can customize your travel itinerary as you wish, adding more nights' stay, experiences or car rental, to make your trip even more special;
- You won't have to worry about a thing, because we have taken care of everything for you.
Flexible Package Policy:
- Only €50 to book your trip now!
- All that is required to secure your desired dates and current incredible price being offered for your dream trip is a deposit of €50. You'll then pay the remainder of your trip 30 days before your departure date. But, there's more!
- You can also use our €50 offer for new users as a deposit for your travel package. This information does not exempt you from reading the rules of our Rewards System.
- Cancel up to 30 days before your initial departure date and the refund will be made by the same initial payment method, without questions or complications
About the Destination:
The Azores are traditionally a rural region and many of its visitors prefer to experience firsthand how it is to actually live in our beautiful countryside. Wake up to the sound of birds chirping, breathe in the fresh air first thing in the morning, have breakfast admiring the lovely natural sights and start your day the right way before heading out to explore these mesmerizing islands.
Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by Terceira Island. Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira’s capital city of Angra do Heroísmo and is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights: a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the island.
Graciosa (gracious in English) truly takes after its name. Considered the white island, due to its landscape and place names ( White Hills and White Stones), Graciosa offers beautiful sights of well-preserved vineyards and quaint windmills of Flemish influenced red cupolas. The island is classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Biosphere Reserve and has quite interesting sights and places of interest.
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more information and tips.