FLEXIBLE | Authentic Experience | São Miguel & Terceira
Fly to Europe's Best Kept Secret with this amazing authentic holiday package to the Azores!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to the Azores
- Inter-island connections
- Accommodation in Terceira Island and São Miguel, Azores
- Breakfast included, depending on the hotels selected (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- Cultural Experience in a Tea Plantation
- Rural Experience in an Azorean Farm
- All taxes & fees
Adventures to look forward to:
- See first hand what's is like to be an Azorean Farmer. You will have the chance to have a great authentic and rural experience in the Azores.
- Connect with the farmers and the animals, while gazing at the beautiful rural landscapes of the island.
- This fun-filled package includes an authentic and cultural experience about the history of the tea plantations in the Azores:
- You will have the chance to know everything about the history and impact of the tea production in the Azores, from picking the tea leaves up to the tea productio
About the Destination
"The Azores Islands are an unexpected pleasure and a stepping stone into Europe" says the New York Times. They are indeed a real pleasure and a pristine destination unspoiled by mass tourism. Discover the two most important islands of the archipelago of the Azores, São Miguel and Terceira, with this exclusive price.
The Azores Islands are known for their breathtaking natural beauty, unique volcanic properties, delicious food and endless potential for adventure. Though tea has been grown here for almost 200 years, the Azores have quietly reigned as Europe's secret tea capital. In the middle of the Atlantic, roughly 900 miles from the coast of mainland Portugal, you'll find Europe's only two commercial tea plantations sprawling along the hillsides of São Miguel Island's north coast.
Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by Terceira island. Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira's capital city of Angra do Heroísmo is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops, and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights: a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the isl
Check out our Azores Blog for more informations and tips.