The Azores | 4-Star Downtown Leisure
Stay at the newly renovated 4-Star Azoris Royal Garden in the heart of downtown Ponta Delgada!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to São Miguel Island, Azores
- Accommodation at the newly renovated 4-star Azoris Royal Garden Leisure & Conference Hotel in downtown Ponta Delgada
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes
Why we love this deal:
- Enjoy all the perks of a convenient downtown location with fabulous, modern amenities including newly renovated guest rooms, a restaurant and bar with a wide variety of menu options for all tastes, an indoor and outdoor pool along with a full service, on-site spa, a peaceful Zen Garden perfect for leisurely strolls, and more
- Stay just steps from Ponta Delgada's spectacular historic sites, shops and cafes, perfect for exploring on your own or on a walking tour to get an insider's look at the city's history and architecture
- Hike down a dormant volcano and relax on the beach surrounding its lake and explore the surrounding waters on a whale watching adventure
- Visit the only tea plantations in Europe and taste delicious locally grown pineapple
About the Hotel
The Azoris Royal Garden is located on the largest island of the Azores, São Miguel, a stunning island where you can enjoy memorable experiences and unparalleled natural beauty. In the city of Ponta Delgada, a few meters from the historical center, the Azoris Royal Garden has a total of 193 newly renovated rooms: 1 presidential suite, 5 senior suites, 6 triple rooms, 37 executive rooms, and 144 standard rooms. It also has 5 venues for meetings and events, offering services such as the internet, video conferencing, and video and audio systems.
There is a restaurant - Koi Restaurant - available every day for lunch and dinner, with service à la carte or buffet - at specific times - facing the gorgeous zen garden view. There are regional, national and international options for your meals, including dishes with Açores Brand products. At our Royal Bar, you will be able to take a long or hot drink, along with light meals during the afternoon and evening. Our coffee-shop, overlooking our gardens, serves the outdoor pool during summertime and it's the breakfast area all year round.
Natural light floods the hotel, comprising an incredible Zen garden, ample lounge areas and two splendid swimming-pools (indoor and outdoor), a spa area – the relaxing Lotus Spa -, hairdresser, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Turkish Bath, Gym, Game Center and Tennis Court – all of this making the four-star hotel the best option to welcome you on your discovery tour of the island of São Miguel. It also provides an indoor car park.
About the Destination
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. São Miguel Island is a beautiful green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. With stunning lush landscapes, exotic plants, dormant volcanos, hot springs, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for adventure seekers and those looking for an off-the-beaten-path European destination.
Fans of adventure sports will enjoy kayaking and stand up paddle-boarding in the beautiful lakes or ocean, surfing the Atlantic waves or canyoning down the gorgeous waterfalls around the island. Go hiking and explore the island's wonders on foot with the mighty Atlantic as the background. Discover hidden beaches and marvel at the many waterfalls around the island. If this isn't tantalizing enough, think about seeing Earth breathing through fumaroles and mud pots, and then enjoying a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring gazing at the stars.
Enjoy the island's quaint fishing villages, seaside restaurants, and delicious seafood. Taste a superb meal cooked under the ground, the cozido, and the locally grown sweet pineapple. There are numerous vacation activities to be enjoyed on the island. Take advantage of this great vacation package and have a great adventure!
Check out our Azores Blog for more information and tips.