Stay at the newly renovated 4-Star Azoris Royal Garden in the heart of downtown Ponta Delgada!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to São Miguel Island, Azores
- Accommodation at the newly renovated 4-star Azoris Royal Garden Leisure & Conference Hotel in downtown Ponta Delgada
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes
Why we love this deal:
- Enjoy all the perks of a convenient downtown location with fabulous, modern amenities including newly renovated guest rooms, a restaurant and bar with a wide variety of menu options for all tastes, an indoor and outdoor pool along with a full service, on-site spa, a peaceful Zen Garden perfect for leisurely strolls, and more
- Stay just steps from Ponta Delgada's spectacular historic sites, shops and cafes, perfect for exploring on your own or on a walking tour to get an insider's look at the city's history and architecture
- Hike down a dormant volcano and relax on the beach surrounding its lake and explore the surrounding waters on a whale watching adventure
- Visit the only tea plantations in Europe and taste delicious locally grown pineapple
About the Hotel
The Azoris Royal Garden is located on the largest island of the Azores, São Miguel, a stunning island where you can enjoy memorable experiences and unparalleled natural beauty. In the city of Ponta Delgada, a few meters from the historical center, the Azoris Royal Garden has a total of 193 newly renovated rooms: 1 presidential suite, 5 senior suites, 6 triple rooms, 37 executive rooms, and 144 standard rooms. It also has 5 venues for meetings and events, offering services such as the internet, video conferencing, and video and audio systems.
There is a restaurant - Koi Restaurant - available every day for lunch and dinner, with service à la carte or buffet - at specific times - facing the gorgeous zen garden view. There are regional, national and international options for your meals, including dishes with Açores Brand products. At our Royal Bar, you will be able to take a long or hot drink, along with light meals during the afternoon and evening. Our coffee-shop, overlooking our gardens, serves the outdoor pool during summertime and it's the breakfast area all year round.
Natural light floods the hotel, comprising an incredible Zen garden, ample lounge areas and two splendid swimming-pools (indoor and outdoor), a spa area – the relaxing Lotus Spa -, hairdresser, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Turkish Bath, Gym, Game Center and Tennis Court – all of this making the four-star hotel the best option to welcome you on your discovery tour of the island of São Miguel. It also provides an indoor car park.
About the Destination
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. São Miguel Island is a beautiful green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. With stunning lush landscapes, exotic plants, dormant volcanos, hot springs, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for adventure seekers and those looking for an off-the-beaten-path European destination.
Fans of adventure sports will enjoy kayaking and stand up paddle-boarding in the beautiful lakes or ocean, surfing the Atlantic waves or canyoning down the gorgeous waterfalls around the island. Go hiking and explore the island's wonders on foot with the mighty Atlantic as the background. Discover hidden beaches and marvel at the many waterfalls around the island. If this isn't tantalizing enough, think about seeing Earth breathing through fumaroles and mud pots, and then enjoying a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring gazing at the stars.
Enjoy the island's quaint fishing villages, seaside restaurants, and delicious seafood. Taste a superb meal cooked under the ground, the cozido, and the locally grown sweet pineapple. There are numerous vacation activities to be enjoyed on the island. Take advantage of this great vacation package and have a great adventure!
Check out our Azores Blog for more information and tips.
- All of the services were carefully curated and chosen by us to provide you the most flexibility while planning your trip
- Change in Dates permitted without a change of fee if it's not allowed to travel to the Azores by the Regional Health Authority of the Azores
- If the Government of the Azores or the Regional Health Authority of the Azores allows traveling to the Azores, no refund, travel credit, or change in dates are going to be permitted without a change fee.
- In case of a new itinerary, this must be recalculated, and any difference in the hotel fare, flight fare, fuel surcharge, additional services, and airport taxes will be charged if the new itinerary has higher prices than the original package
- Rebooked travel must take place within the validity of the ticket, 12 months from the issue date of the original ticket.
- The flights included are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
- Included baggage allowance varies by carrier. Please check what's included during the flight selection portion of your booking.
- Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip.
- Check-in time for most hotels is at 2:00pm; Check-out is typically at 12:00pm. Please verify the check-in/check-out times for your selected accommodation at time of booking.
- Airport transfers not are included in this offer
- Rent-a-cars and transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee
Please note that this promotional offer is nonrefundable.
Nonrefundable special price packages:
Once the payment is made, the reservation cannot be cancelled. No refund in case of cancellation or no-show. Any and all changes made to the reservation after the airplane tickets have been issued are subject to a penalty fee to be communicated at the time the alterations are requested.
All prices include airfare, fuel surcharges, airport taxes and fees. All prices are per person, based on double/twin occupancy. Single travelers must pay an extra fee.
Air & land tour prices apply from the gateway airport or city specified in the Package Highlights. Prices will vary from alternative gateway airports or cities and may be higher.
The total price will be clearly displayed prior to any deposit being required. Should the hotel mentioned in the deal not be available for the dates in question, the company will make the reservation for another hotel of the same category and let you know immediately of the change.
Important disclaimer information:
Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and name changes are not allowed.
The amount to be charged by Azores Getaways does not include any fees or commissions that may be applied by the client's bank to process the payment(s).
The optional cost(s) of upgrades and add-ons for additional services (airline, rental car, or others) are at the discretion of the client to select during the booking process and are not included in the final package cost unless specifically stated in the description (eg: additional luggage, transfers, drivers, extra insurance, or other).
Clients are responsible for ensuring the correct entry of personal data of the passenger(s) when booking flights or they will be subject to additional fees for any corrections at the discretion of the airline.
Any additional tourist or municipal taxes imposed by each individual destination in a booking are not included and must be paid directly at the accommodation; Clients are strongly urged to research any possible applicable taxes prior to travel.
When you purchase your ticket, you agree to the following rules and restrictions:
NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF TICKET
Tickets issued via Azores Getaways are non-transferable and can only be used by the person whose name is indicated on the ticket. Valid proof of identity must be presented whenever required upon check-in. If it is found that the person presenting the ticket is not the same person named as passenger in the ticket or if such person is unable to satisfactorily prove that he/she is the same person named in the ticket, then the Carrier shall refuse carriage to such person and reserves the right to retain and confiscate the ticket so presented.
NON-REFUNDABILITY OF TICKET
Please assume that the fare is non-refundable and any change or cancellation will result in full forfeiture of the value of the ticket with no refund or credit available. Rules and restrictions as imposed by the airline(s) will be applicable to your fare should you need to change or cancel your flight(s).
Azores Getaways issues airfare in partnership with affiliate airlines via their departing cities only. Azores Getaways does not provide through-ticket or connecting flight services, and as such, can not be held responsible for connecting flight delays or cancellations that are issued through unaffiliated providers. Customers are responsible for any fees or additional charges that may be incurred as a result of a missed or changed flight. Azores Getaways has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other such causes, and holds no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
TRAVEL & BOOKING RECOMMENDATIONS:
When booking your itinerary, be sure to arrange connections with a sufficient window of time between flights to allow for any cancellations or delays due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For customers who require a connecting flight to reach one of Azores Getaways' departing cities, we recommend booking flights with a layover of at least 6 hours between connections.
The passenger is required to arrive at Carrier's check-in location sufficiently in advance of the indicated flight departure time to permit completion of any government formalities and departure procedures and in any event not later than the time that maybe indicated by the Carrier. If the passenger fails to arrive on time at Carrier's check-in counter or boarding gate (even if the passenger has already checked-in for the flight), Carrier may cancel the space reserved for the passenger. Carrier is not liable to the passenger for loss or expense due to the passenger's failure to comply with these provisions.
Get to the airport as early as possible to allow time for check-in, baggage check and security. Some airports require a longer minimum check-in time before scheduled departure, depending on your trip. If you’re traveling on another airline, their check-in times apply.
Recommended Arrival Times:
- Intercontinental Flights: 3 Hours prior to departure
- International (Short/Medium Distance Travel): 2 Hours prior to departure
- Adult passengers 18 and over must show valid identification at the airport checkpoint in order to travel. Passport required for international flights.