The Azores | Beachside Luxury Villa
Relax on an eco beach retreat when you stay at the luxury Aqua - Pópulo villas!
This offer includes:
- Roundtrip flights to São Miguel Island, Azores
- Accommodation at a gorgeous luxury villa at Aqua - Pópulo Eco Village
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes
Why we love this deal:
- Just steps from the beautiful Pópulo Beach and less than 10 minutes' drive from downtown Ponta Delgada, the relaxing, luxurious setting of these modern villas is ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy a beach vacation without sacrificing on comfort, design or convenient location
- Hike down a dormant volcano and relax on the beach surrounding its lake and explore the surrounding waters on a whale watching adventure
- Visit the only tea plantations in Europe and taste delicious locally grown pineapple
- Get a walking tour of the capital city, Ponta Delgada, and get to know all of its interesting history and architecture
About the Accommodation:
Simplicity, comfort and elegance are the earmarks of this fabulous eco-village. Known for its beautiful modern design, decor by world-renowned artist and designer Nini Andrade Silva, and impeccable service, the Aqua-Pópulo Eco Village has all the makings of an idyllic luxury vacation that won't break the bank. Just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches on São Miguel Island, guests can enjoy gorgeous ocean views or simply walk across the street to spend the day relaxing on the black sand beach. Choose from one of 7 uniquely designed villas on the property and enjoy access to a jacuzzi and rooftop outdoor pool, a well-equipped gym, and a mountain bike center.
About the Destination
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. São Miguel Island is a beautiful green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. With stunning lush landscapes, exotic plants, dormant volcanos, hot springs, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for adventure seekers and those looking for an off-the-beaten-path European destination.
Fans of adventure sports will enjoy kayaking and stand up paddle-boarding in the beautiful lakes or ocean, surfing the Atlantic waves or canyoning down the gorgeous waterfalls around the island. Go hiking and explore the island's wonders on foot with the mighty Atlantic as the background. Discover hidden beaches and marvel at the many waterfalls around the island. If this isn't tantalizing enough, think about seeing Earth breathing through fumaroles and mud pots, and then enjoying a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring gazing at the stars.
Enjoy the island's quaint fishing villages, seaside restaurants, and delicious seafood. Taste a superb meal cooked under the ground, the cozido, and the locally grown sweet pineapple. There are numerous vacation activities to be enjoyed on the island. Take advantage of this great vacation package and have a great adventure!
Check out our Azores Blog for more informations and tips.