The Azores | São Miguel Hiking Package
Discover the natural beauty of São Miguel with this week-long Azores adventure and stay at a 4-star hotel of your choice!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- This special package includes 6 guided tours, so you can choose not to even rent a car:
- Moinho do Félix Hike | Full Day
- Van Tour Furnas | Full Day
- Lagoa do Fogo Hike | Full Day
- Salto do Cabrito Hike | Half Day
- Serra Devassa & Nascentes do Canário | Full Day
- Pico da Vara Hike | Full Day
- Marvel at the twin blue and green caldera lakes of Sete Cidades, go on an exciting whale-watching tour and enjoy the volcanic activity of Furnas;
- Hike the remote village of Faial da Terra and experience the exotic flair of the Azorean landscape and make sure you take a take a dip in the crystal clear natural pool of its waterfall;
- Enjoy the breathtaking sights of one of the island's most iconic places, Lagoa do Fogo;
- Choose your favorite 4-star hotel from our selection;
- Breakfast may be included during your stay, depending on the accommodation selected;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destination:
Calling all nature lovers and outdoor adventurers: this getaway was made for you! The Azores are a world-class destination for adrenaline seekers and nature lovers alike and we’ve put together this multi-day adventure package just for you on one of the archipelago's beautiful islands: São Miguel. During your stay, you'll go biking and hiking with a knowledgeable local guide through some of São Miguel's most beautiful trails, taking you deep into lush landscapes, across the countryside, around volcanic craters, through vineyards and down to the coast.
São Miguel Island, the largest of the Azores archipelago is a beautiful green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. With stunning lush landscapes, exotic plants, dormant volcanos, mesmerizing lakes and amazing views, São Miguel is a hiker's paradise. The island has an excellent network of trails that allows you to explore its most beautiful and unspoiled places on foot. Hike on green and wild paths, discover waterfalls, take spectacular photographs of stunning landscape, all of this while breathing the clean air of the Azores.
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more informations and tips.