Lisbon & The Azores | Premium 5-Star Spa
Treat yourself to a luxury getaway with 5-star stay in Lisbon & São Miguel Island, the Azores - enjoy two amazing destinations!
Why we love this deal:
- Explore São Miguel Island's breathtaking views, enjoy the delicious regional cuisine and mingle with the friendly locals! Go whale watching, discover the island by hiking its gorgeous trails, and relax in a hot spring or on a black sandy beach;
- Enjoy a relaxing, oceanfront vacation, and indulge in a luxurious spa treatment or dive right into the Atlantic with a surf lesson or SUP tour;
- Enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine
- Head to the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon;
- We made a selection of premium spa hotels in both destinations;
- Breakfast may be included during your stay, on both destinations, depending on the accommodation selected;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destinations
São Miguel Island, Azores
The Azores are a stunning group of nine islands. Each with its own identity, beauty and charm, these jewels in the middle of the Atlantic are a must-visit destination. With this travel package, we take you to São Miguel, the largest island of the archipelago. Boasting lush landscapes that surround dormant volcanoes, exotic flora and beautiful crater lakes, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for those looking for an off-the beaten path European destination.
Lisbon is the cosmopolitan capital of Portugal and Europe's second-oldest capital (after Athens), has now become the new "it" destination for tourists visiting Europe. This is "The City of the Sea", "The City of the Explorers", once home to the world's greatest explorers like Vasco da Gama, Magellan and Prince Henry the Navigator. Lisbon is also the first true world city, the capital of an empire spreading over all continents, from South America (Brazil) to Asia (Macao, China; Goa, India).
Lisbon is quite hilly with several viewpoints located across the city from where you can enjoy stunning views of the city and of the Tagus River. Do visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views over Lisbon. Enjoy also a melodic and typically Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama's Fado Houses accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine. Of course, a trip to Lisbon would not be complete without a taste of its famous pastries, Pastel de Belem and pastel de nata. Lisbon is a city for all the senses.