The Azores: Explore All 9 Islands
Traveling between the 9 islands of the Azores is simple and easy with this exclusive travel package!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package saves you the stress of planning everything by yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and hop on a plane. Just don't forget to bring your adventurous spirit;
- "The Azores Islands are an unexpected pleasure and a stepping stone into Europe," says the New York Times. These Islands are indeed a real pleasure and a pristine destination yet unspoiled by mass tourism;
- This exclusive Azores Getaways package was created for those who have always wanted a truly complete trip through the entire Azores Archipelago. This is a unique experience and an opportunity to have an absolutely unforgettable trip;
- This package includes flights and accommodation on all islands (except Corvo, since this is a day tour);
- We have taken care of everything to ensure that you enjoy the trip of a lifetime without having to worry about accommodation and travel between the various islands;
- Breakfast is included during your stay, depending on the accommodation selected;
- We also offer a selection of optional activities that you can choose from on several islands to make your experience even richer;
- You can customize your travel itinerary as you wish, adding more nights to your stay, additional experiences, or a car rental to make your trip even more special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, because we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destination:
The Azores are often described as "Europe meets Hawaii" with a mix of Iceland's striking volcanic landscapes, but those who visit these islands will quickly realize that they are truly unique beyond comparison. Having remained relatively off the radar for decades, the islands are largely untouched and yet to be discovered by tourists, which explains the reason their natural beauty and authenticity are so impeccably preserved. The locals appreciate and respect the nature of these islands, and they want to protect them just as much as they want to share them with the world. For this reason, sustainability and preservation are top priorities here in the Azores. In fact, the destination is officially the first archipelago to ever have been recognized as one of the "Most Sustainable Tourism Destinations in the World." The pure, unspoiled landscapes of these islands attract visitors from across the globe, and with good reason.The Azores are an Eco-Friendly Tourist Destination
The Azores is proud to be the world's first archipelago to be officially certified by the EarthCheck Sustainable Destination program. The Azores government, alongside the local community and the tourism industry partners have all committed to preserving the culture, land, and invaluable marine ecosystems by adopting sustainable practices. Initiatives that the Azores are currently focusing on in particular include rainwater harvesting and using renewable energies—like geothermal, solar, wind and hydroelectric energies—to help reduce energy consumption and protect the Azores natural resources and landscapes that we all love so we can continue enjoying them well into the future.
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more information and tips.