Portugal | Lisbon & The Azores
Explore two of Portugal's most popular destinations with this getaway to Lisbon and the Azores' São Miguel Island!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- Breakfast may be included during your stay, depending on the accommodation selected;
- For a change of pace, our travel package combines the best of both worlds: travel to one of the two biggest cities of Portugal. Then, get swept away from the crowds of tourists and from the hustle and bustle of a European city to a gorgeous island in the middle of the Atlantic, where you can reenergize and relax in a truly blissful way;
- In Lisbon, you can enjoy a typical fado show in one of Lisbon's Fado Houses in the famous Alfama district, accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine; Be sure to visit the Elevador de Santa Justa, Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon!
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Destination:
With friendly locals, exquisite cuisine, sunny skies, charming cobbled streets and a modern vibe, Lisbon is a delightful experience for any visitor. Rich in history, architecture, culture and entertainment, Lisbon has many highlights and places to visit. Lisbon is quite hilly with several viewpoints located across the city from where you can enjoy stunning views of the city and of the Tagus River. Do visit the Cristo Rei and the Moorish São Jorge Castle for some of the most amazing views of Lisbon.
Enjoy also a melodic and typically Portuguese fado show in one of Alfama's Fado Houses accompanied by an elegant glass of Portugal's outstanding wine. Of course, a trip to Lisbon would not be complete without a taste of its famous pastries, Pastel de Belem and pastel de nata. Lisbon is a city for all the senses.
The Azores are truly the best kept secret of the Atlantic. Only 4 hours away from the US, this off-the-beaten path destination is getting increasingly popular with tourists from North-America, but it is still a paradise away from the masses. Visit the largest island of the archipelago, São Miguel, boasting lush landscapes surrounding dormant volcanoes, quaint villages and beautiful crater lakes. Go whale-watching, explore the island's hiking trails with stunning coastal views, and take a relaxing soak at a natural hot spring. Visit the only tea plantation in Europe and enjoy the numerous water and adventure activities the island has to offer.
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more informations and tips.