The Azores | São Miguel & Terceira
Visit the 2 most popular Azores Island in a single trip! Get ready for a unique vacation in the mid-Atlantic
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- This is the perfect opportunity to get to know the two most visited islands of the Azores in one trip;
- We have made a selection of accommodations in recommended locations for those visiting both islands for the first time;
- Breakfast may be included during your stay, on both islands, depending on the selected accommodation;
- Discover the enchanting beauty and unspoiled nature of Terceira island's verdant valleys, flowers, mountains, lakes, and pristine coast;
- Fall in love with São Miguel Island's breathtaking views, delicious regional cuisine, and friendly locals;
About the Destination:
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers.
Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by Terceira island.
Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira's capital city of Angra do Heroísmo is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops, and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights: a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the island.
São Miguel Island
São Miguel Island, the largest of the Azores archipelago and its economic and administrative center, is a beautiful green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. With stunning lush landscapes, exotic plants, dormant volcanoes, hot springs, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for nature lovers and those looking for an off-the-beaten-path European destination.
Explore the island and marvel at its natural beauty. Hike down a dormant volcano and relax on the beach surrounding its lake. Visit the only tea plantation in Europe and taste delicious locally grown pineapple. Discover the historical city of Ponta Delgada with its cobbled streets and black and white mosaic pavements.
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more informations and tips.