REFUNDABLE | The Azores | Azoris Angra Garden Plaza Hotel
Enjoy a 4-stay stay conveniently located in Angra do Herísmo main’s plaza and with direct access to the beautiful Jardim Duque de Bragança, one of the most beautiful classic gardens of the Azores archipelago!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. Pack your bags and don't forget your adventurous spirit;
- This is the perfect opportunity to get to know Faial Island, home of the last volcanic eruption in the Azores;
- Nicknamed the “Blue Island” for its abundance of blue hydrangeas that absolutely cover the island like a heavenly floral blanket in the summer months, Faial is home to slightly more than 15,000 inhabitants, all of whom are proud to wake up everyday with amazing views to the neighboring islands of Pico and São Jorge;
- You’ll stay at Azoris Angra Garden Plaza Hotel, a 4-star unit located in the island’s capital main plaza, a truly privileged location;
- Breakfast is included during your stay;
- You can customize your travel itinerary as you wish, adding more nights' stay, experiences or car rental, to make your stay even more special;
- You won't have to worry about a thing, because we have taken care of everything for
About the Hotel:
Azoris Angra Garden is located in the historical city center of Angra do Heroísmo, considered a UNESCO World Heritage Site, since 1983. With a privileged location in the main city square, the hotel is framed by the beautiful Duque da Terceira Municipal Garden, offering to those who visit it a magnificent walk to the Miradouro do Alto da Memória, with a superb view over the city.
With open space for the lively Municipal Square, Plaza Bistro & Wine Bar presents a modern and inviting concept to those who pass on by, offering an esplanade where you can enjoy a sophisticated light meal, a snack or have a refreshing glass at the end of the day.
The Azoris Angra Garden is now a renovated 4-star hotel, with 118 contemporary rooms, ideal for those who travel on business or on vacation, in short or long stays, among which suites, executive, triple and standard rooms, as well as connecting rooms for the disabled. It also offers services with infrastructures such as indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym, restaurant and bar.
About the Destination:
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. Striking the perfect balance between lush volcanic landscapes and seaside cities with charming European vibes, you will be pleasantly surprised by Terceira island. Classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Terceira's capital city of Angra do Heroísmo is dotted by historical buildings, colorful houses, restaurants, shops, and cafes that you'll love to discover. Head across the island to visit the seaside town of Praia da Vitória to take in the sights: a beautiful black sandy bay, picturesque cobblestone streets and the breathtaking Serra do Cume, one of the best views on the island.
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more information and tips.