The Azores | Sensi Nature & Spa Rural Retreat
Enjoy a tranquil retreat in a charming hotel located in the São Miguel Island countryside!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- We offer you the possibility to purchase this travel package to the Azores with or without flights and still enjoy the special rate we have negotiated for you;
- Sensi Nature & Spa is a charm hotel;
- This travel package to the Azores opens the doors to the discovery of the island of São Miguel, with accommodation in one of the most modern hotels in the Azores:
- Breakfast and parking are included during your stay;
- This travel package includes a car rental during your stay;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, a car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
Política de Flexibilidade do Pacote:
- Apenas $150 para reservar a sua viagem já.
- Para garantir já a sua viagem, nas datas pretendidas e ao preço atual, um depósito de $150 é tudo o que é necessário. O resto? Pague apenas 45 dias antes da sua data de partida.
- Cancele até 45 dias antes da data de partida inicial e o reembolso será efetuado na íntegra pelo mesmo método de pagamento inicial, sem questões e complicações.
Flexible Package Policy:
- Only $150 to book your trip now!
- All that is required to secure your desired dates and current incredible price being offered for your dream trip is a deposit of $150. You'll then pay the remainder of your trip 45 days before your departure date.
- Cancel up to 45 days before your initial departure date and the refund will be made by the same initial payment method, without questions or complications.
About the Hotel:
SENSI Azores Nature and SPA offers its guests an experience that will leave a lifetime of memories. Among the impressive offerings at the esteemed establishment include an onsite restaurant, both an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a hammam, a bar, and a garden. Located in the lovely village of Ginetes, the property also provides guests with room service and a concierge service, along with a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi made available throughout the property.
Also adding to the appeal of this accommodation is the fact that it is mere minutes from the Thermal Spa of Ferraria and the Seven Cidades Lagoon, as well as the Natural Pools of Mosteiros. The main city of Ponta Delgada is also only 14 miles from SENSI Azores Nature and SPA.
About the Destination:
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. Just four hours from Boston, the Azores are now easier to access and explore than ever before. São Miguel Island is a beautiful green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Featuring stunning lush landscapes, exotic plants, dormant volcanoes, hot springs, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for adventure seekers and those looking for an off-the-beaten path European destination.
Fans of adventure sports will enjoy kayaking and stand up paddle-boarding in the beautiful lakes or ocean, surfing the Atlantic waves, or canyoning down the gorgeous waterfalls around the island. Go hiking and explore the island's wonders on foot with the mighty Atlantic as the background, or discover hidden beaches and marvel at the many waterfalls around the island. If this isn't tantalizing enough, think about seeing Earth breathing through fumaroles and mud pots, and then enjoying a relaxing evening soak in a natural hot spring while gazing at the stars.
Enjoy the island's quaint fishing villages, seaside restaurants, and delicious seafood. Taste a superb meal cooked underground, known as cozido, and the locally grown sweet pineapple. There are numerous vacation activities to be enjoyed on the island, so take advantage of this great vacation package and come have a great adventure!
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more information and tips.