The Azores | Eco Beach Resort
Soak up the sun on São Miguel's north coast when you stay at the gorgeous Santa Bárbara Eco Beach Resort!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- Wake up to stunning panoramic views, enjoy a delicious meal in the exclusive on-site restaurant, and relax in the heated saltwater pool with views overlooking the beach when you stay at the luxurious Santa Barbara Eco Beach Resort;
- The hotel is located in front of the Santa Barbara beach in Ribeira Grande on the island’s north coast;
- The accommodation offers direct access to a less busy area of this beach which is the longest aerial in the Azores;
- Breakfast is included during your stay, as is parking;
- This travel package also includes an aquatic therapy session, so you can fully enjoy the tranquility of the hotel;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
Flexible Package Policy:
- Only $150 to book your trip now!
- All that is required to secure your desired dates and current incredible price being offered for your dream trip is a deposit of $150. You'll then pay the remainder of your trip 45 days before your departure date.
- Cancel up to 45 days before your initial departure date and the refund will be made by the same initial payment method, without questions or complications.
About the Hotel:
About the Destination:
Often referred to as Europe's “Best Kept Secret”, the Azores have become an increasingly popular destination with year-round appeal for travelers. São Miguel Island is a beautiful green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. With stunning lush landscapes, exotic plants, dormant volcanoes, hot springs, and surrounded by clean waters, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for adventure seekers and those looking for an off-the beaten path European destination.
Fans of adventure sports will enjoy kayaking and stand-up paddle-boarding in the beautiful lakes or ocean, surfing the Atlantic waves or canyoning down the gorgeous waterfalls around the island. Go hiking and explore the island's wonders on foot with the mighty Atlantic as the background. Discover hidden beaches and marvel at the many waterfalls around the island. If this isn't tantalizing enough, think about seeing Earth breathing through fumaroles and mud pots, and then enjoying a relaxing soak in a natural hot spring gazing at the stars.
Enjoy the island's quaint fishing villages, seaside restaurants and delicious seafood. Taste a superb meal cooked under the ground, the cozido, and the locally grown sweet pineapple. There are numerous vacation activities to be enjoyed on the island. Take advantage of this great vacation package and have a great adventure!
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more informations and tips.