The Azores | 5 Star City & Spa Experience
Stay at a modern and cosmopolitan 5-Star hotel in downtown Ponta Delgada!
Why we love this deal:
- This travel package takes the stress out of having to plan everything yourself. All you have to do is pack your bags and bring your adventurous spirit;
- You’ll stay at the modern and chic 5-star Octant Hotel Ponta Delgada in downtown Ponta Delgada. The hotel's location is excellent and offers views of the Ponta Delgada marina;
- Breakfast and parking are included during your stay;
- With this travel package, you are entitled to VIP treatment: you will be welcomed with sparkling wine, fruit and chocolate;
- You can customize your travel itinerary according to your preferences. Options include: adding additional nights to your stay, car rental, or some other experience to make your itinerary even more unique and special;
- You won't have to worry about anything, as we have taken care of everything for you.
About the Hotel:
A chic, vibrant and cosmopolitan hotel with a strong connection to the sea and nature. First opened in May 2016, the Octant Hotel Ponta Delgada features 123 spectacular sea view rooms, the "Á Terra" restaurant, lobby market, cheese corner, rooftop outdoor pool and bar. Boasting an on-site spa, gym, conference center and casino with lively entertainment, guests of the Azor will enjoy the hotel's sleek, modern amenities, creature comforts and world-class service.
Inspired by São Miguel Island's natural beauty and adventurous spirit, the hotel offers guests a wide range of outdoor activities, adventures, and local experiences to get out and experience the island.
About the Destination:
São Miguel Island, the largest of the Azores archipelago and its economic and administrative center, is a beautiful green jewel in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. With stunning lush landscapes, exotic plants, dormant volcanoes, hot springs, and crystal clear ocean waters on all sides, São Miguel is the perfect vacation destination for nature lovers and those looking for an off-the beaten path European destination.
Explore the island and marvel at its natural beauty. Hike down into a dormant volcano and relax on the beach surrounded by stunning views of the crater lake and mountainous ridge. Visit the only tea plantation in Europe and taste delicious locally grown pineapple. Discover the historical city of Ponta Delgada with its cobbled streets and black and white mosaic pavements.
Check out our Azores Travel Guide for more information and tips.